Fed up having to replace the knuckle ball joints on your Jeep because they just don’t seem to last, running over size tyres and off-set wheels puts a lot more strain on the knuckle ball joints. When you see what is inside the stock Jeep ball joint you will understand why they wear out so quick. The photo below shows a pair of stock ball joints stripped down.Well Synergy Suspension have the answer with there new heavy duty ball joint sets, available for the Jeep Wrangler JK, TJ/LJ, YJ, Cherokee XJ, and Grand Cherokee ZJ & WJ (Dana 30/44). Fully greasable sintered metal on bushing design.
- Designed to replace the factory ball joint that is prone to premature failure on lifted vehicles with large off-road tires
- Fully greasable sintered metal on bushing design that has high wear resistance
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant polyurethane
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Single Set includes: (1) upper, (1) lower
- Complete Set includes: (2) upper, (2) lower
- 12 Month Unlimited-Warranty
Available from FTE 4x4 Specialists Ltd 07973 198483, who are now dealers for Synergy Suspension.